Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I purchased my X2 Special Edition thinking I would use it more than I do. She sits in my garage lonely. Hell, I have never even gotten her wet.
It has the following; Super ATV opening/split windshield, back glass, Warn Winch, Air Horns, Side Mirrors, Center rear view mirror, programmer with Whalen tune and Iridium plugs.

Asking $14,700 and I bet it's nicer than any that a dealer may have.
I can help with delivery if you're not too far away. Let me know if you want any specific pics. But I assure you, she's brand new.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here she is

Attachments

Reactions: Viking2020

·
Registered
447 Posts
may want to mention where you live

Reactions: Dan"Gerous"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Located in Mid Michigan

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a friend looking and would like to contact you. I will send you a PM

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I posted mine on the for sale listing but figured I would throw my hat in the ring. I have had no offers. 2020 x4 camo. Walker Evans, power vision, roof, fold down windshield, hunter works exhaust tip, trail fx pods and and more. 103 miles. Mint condition. $14000. My new machine is coming soon and my trade in is $13000...ouch. Denver.
Sorry but I couldn't help myself. Getting desperate.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I posted mine on the for sale listing but figured I would throw my hat in the ring. I have had no offers. 2020 x4 camo. Walker Evans, power vision, roof, fold down windshield, hunter works exhaust tip, trail fx pods and and more. 103 miles. Mint condition. $14000. My new machine is coming soon and my trade in is $13000...ouch. Denver.
Sorry but I couldn't help myself. Getting desperate.
Post that on like Boise craiglist or KSL classifieds and mention you would be open to meeting someone. That is a great deal for yours as well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts