Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the stock wheels on my 2020 X2 xt-r, but wanted to go with a square setup. So I bought a couple of extra front wheels and slapped some 27x10-12 Tusk Megabites on them. Some 1.5” spacers in the rear evened it all out. All in all, I’m pretty happy with it. Maybe I’ll go with 28’s next time around and will have to see how those tires work for me. I’ll post better pics next time out, but here’s some quick ones I snapped. Opinions welcome.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
623 Posts
It looks great!

Reactions: Planetcat

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I agree it looks fine. Now you can rotate. I like the looks of that tire. Keep us posted on how they hold up.

Reactions: Planetcat

·
Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
897 Posts
I like the stock wheels on my 2020 X2 xt-r, but wanted to go with a square setup. So I bought a couple of extra front wheels and slapped some 27x10-12 Tusk Megabites on them. Some 1.5” spacers in the rear evened it all out. All in all, I’m pretty happy with it. Maybe I’ll go with 28’s next time around and will have to see how those tires work for me. I’ll post better pics next time out, but here’s some quick ones I snapped. Opinions welcome.
View attachment 102560
View attachment 102564
View attachment 102562
View attachment 102561
View attachment 102563
Yep..... that looks square...... nice! I haven't seen the two fronts on the back with spacers yet.....i like outside the box

·
Registered
2020 X2 XT-R 850
281 Posts
...keep us updated! I also like the stock wheels on mine, and bought a whole nother set of stock wheels so that I could have one set of street tires and one set of dirt tires...but really wanted 28's...That might be the way I go next time, use all 4 of my fronts with 28's and spacers!
Keep us posted!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts