Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to make the front running lights the blinkers yet. On a 2021 rmax. I don’t like the look of the 3 round lights and plus a may put Yamahas brush guard on and would cover them up anyway. Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,661 Posts
You mean like signal lights? A flasher (digital one) which have to be added as well as a control activation switch. Accessibility to the respective harness difficulty would be a factor never the less.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm going to. Already made a thread for it. As soon as I get it I will try to make a video. Big pine is installing the ryco turn signal kit to get it licensed for road but have instructions not to drill my plastic. I'm going to disconnect the stock harness and tye in the ryco front blinker harness.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to. Already made a thread for it. As soon as I get it I will try to make a video. Big pine is installing the ryco turn signal kit to get it licensed for road but have instructions not to drill my plastic. I'm going to disconnect the stock harness and tye in the ryco front blinker harness.
Please keep us posted. I don’t want holes drilled in my brand new machine either. Thanks for the reply’s.

·
Registered
111 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts