Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone.

I have 25 foot car hauler that I store at a facility that I use on big trips where I want to haul multiple machines. Going there, getting the trailer, coming home, loading up the machine always takes too much time. Also, when I return home, the last thing I want to do is return the trailer. Also, when I load up at home, its a bit hard on the nerves since It has to be parked in the street which is a super steep hill.

So here is my question...

Does anyone have any experience with folding single SXS trailers that could store in the garage? It would be great to load everything up right in my driveway before I leave for a short day trip. Would love to leave my bigger trailer for when I'm gone for days.

Thanks for any experience/info you may have!

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
I wouldn't trust those little trailers with anything of value. Look at the tiny lightweight tires that are rated to carry next to nothing, don't do it! Buy a ramp and drive it up into the back of your pickup and skip the trailer for short trips.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha. Yes. In my research, some of them look pretty pathetic.

I remember, a while back, seeing somewhere a fairly stout single axle trailer with normal size wheels. It seemed to simply fold in half and push up against the wall.

I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This guy.

Not sure the size but it seems more reasonable than those deckless quick load trailers

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
That looks much more durable and looks like 13" wheels and a real axle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts