Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys need some help, anyone know of any floorboard protection? I knocked a hole in mine ride before last anyone know of any protectors out there? I put a hole right by gas pedal on a big nasty rock! Not a huge deal but when riding yesterday alot of water cause we had like seven inches of rain in 3 days up where I ride so had water in floor all day, I wear rubber boots so never got wet . Just kinda irritating though!

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
You'll probably need to fab up patch for that new custom hole. How did a rock get up there? Through the fender area? The water should drain out the floor drains if they aren't plugged up....water will also enter those same holes. Kind of a catch 22, but there will always be water on the floorboards unless you stay out of the water.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll probably need to fab up patch for that new custom hole. How did a rock get up there? Through the fender area? The water should drain out the floor drains if they aren't plugged up....water will also enter those same holes. Kind of a catch 22, but there will always be water on the floorboards unless you stay out of the water.
I figure holes were plugged up it was nasty up there. I just climbing over rocks had one hit in the wrong spot ! I dont have access to metal fab, just hoping maybe someone made aftermarket one lik for Rhino floors

1 - 3 of 3 Posts