Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised Yamaha didn't come up the floor board behind the front tire with armor to protect it. I have a 3 corner tear between my brake pedal and gas pedal where a stick flipped up and tore a hole in the floor board. Have a replacement floor board ordered.

·
Banned
240 Posts
My buddy has a 800 teryex and Kawasaki recalled the floorboards for the same reason and all they did was put some really thin metal over left side and right side held on with pop rivets

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess I'll have a pattern for the driver side after I replace it. Might have to try building something. I am set up to weld aluminum. Might not be pretty though.

·
Registered
651 Posts
man I want a set of those. Ive recently had an experience with a patient in the er where I work who was riding passenger in a razor and a roughly 2in stick flipped up and speared through the front plastics and part of the door and then completely through the patients lower leg. the patient was very fortunate to not sever an artery or break a bone but the patient was in need of emergency surgery and a lengthy stay in the hospital for iv antibiotics and wound care. big dirty things entering your body cause all kinds of problems. the patient was in a remote area and would likely have bled to death if the stick had severed an artery.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Yup Kawasaki stepped up and did something .You won't see Yamaha do that not a chance .and it's going to happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts