Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to start my Wolverine today and the fuel gauge was flashing and machine would not start. Couldn't hear the fuel pump kicking in. I will be heading to the dealer in the morning but I was curious if anyone else has had fuel pump or relay problems like this? I am assuming its just an unlucky draw for me since I couldn't find a thread for that problem. I sure hope they can get me in before the weekend!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried that but apparently the flashing gauge is indicating that the circuit is broken somewhere. Its in the shop now. Hopefully I will know a little more tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Called the dealer today hoping to hear some good news but they still don't know what's going on. Had to cancel on a ride this weekend so that sucks. Maybe tomorrow.... really hope this is not going to be a common occurrence, it only has 300 miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Glad to hear it's fixed, not glad to hear it was from a poor solder joint...that worries me on other connections. Wonder where this solder joint was?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not sure. The guy that worked on the machine was already gone by the time I was able to pick it up so I didn't get to talk to him. I am going back down in a day or two so maybe he will remember.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts