Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time hurts them most.... But after that you don't mind so much..... LOL
I don't have any pics personally, but I should probably start taking some.... :D

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
401 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For real Mad Dog and did someone come from above and winch it over.
I don't know how you guys ride without trees. I'd need a ground stake or something for a cable come-a-long.....lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know it is steeper than it looks but how the hell did he roll it there ? lol
HA HA. That's what i thought too.

I was in another SXS behind them. I told them to put it in 4wd because it was frozen ground, snow and very steep. They kept it in 2wd, the rear tires slid sideways and kicked into the bank on the right causing it to flip over. They are very lucky it didn't go over the cliff.

Here is a better picture to show how steep it is. It was so steep that we had to get 3 guys to push the machine forward to take the pressure off the transmission to be able to put it in gear. I prefer a parking break in a situation like that

·
Registered
Montana, USA
46 Posts
HA HA. That's what i thought too.

I was in another SXS behind them. I told them to put it in 4wd because it was frozen ground, snow and very steep. They kept it in 2wd, the rear tires slid sideways and kicked into the bank on the right causing it to flip over. They are very lucky it didn't go over the cliff.

Here is a better picture to show how steep it is. It was so steep that we had to get 3 guys to push the machine forward to take the pressure off the transmission to be able to put it in gear. I prefer a parking break in a situation like that
View attachment 92789
Is that Black Canyon Reservoir?

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on guys, I can't be the only one to lay it over. Let's see some pics...... :p:D:cool:

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
401 Posts
Come on guys, I can't be the only one to lay it over. Let's see some pics...... :p:D:cool:
There is always the first time but I haven't done it yet, keyword YET :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: SKELLEY521

·
Registered
1,577 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
I’ve posted two rollovers for a total of three turnovers. Too lazy to cross post. :cool:

·
Registered
635 Posts
For a minute there I really thought you were the only one! 😂

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For a minute there I really thought you were the only one! 😂
Anything after Midnight doesn't count against you.....lol

Reactions: Jraoffroad

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Reactions: SKELLEY521

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just an update: My buddy with the RZR S 1000 pictured a few posts above, rolled it again Saturday. This time in the sand going over 40 mph. Cage is bent bad, front plastic is toast, doors cant close. Nobody was hurt but geez!! 5 trips out and he has rolled 3 times. I assume isurance will total it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts