Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great first ride at Wildcat Atv Park.
Great ride and performance.
Going to install lift kit to gain some clearance and definitely a JBS sheave and slug kit.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome, nice pics

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Nice, a buddy of mine was just there a few weeks ago in a T4. He said the park was pretty nice

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been there twice now. Once with my rhino and this time with Wolvy. Really like the place.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far ok. It is dark to see thru. My height puts in kinda of a bad spot. Looking ahead is fine, but when I look down at upcoming terrain is when it gets in my line of site.. I hope/think I will adjust or get used to it. Seems to be nice quality. Deflects wind very well.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just recently found out about Wildcat Park and is on my go-to list for next year, the Jurassic trail looks awesome. I's about 3.5 hours from me.

Many, many years ago we used to ride dirt bikes and Jeeps on the other side of the interstate. I don't know what it was officially named, we just called it exit 49. Back in those days it was a great place to ride, was free to camp, had fuel and supplies nearby and really wasn't all that crowded. Of course as it become more well known, it turned into party central and was eventually closed for all of the typical reasons. I think there's an RV park and forest road that runs thru it now.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts