Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What financing offers did you guys get when you bought your Wolverine?

I've called a few dealers and looked on Yamaha's website and I get different answers from everyone.

Also, has anyone gotten the 18 month YES warranty for buying $1000 in accessories? Do you need to get genuine Yamaha parts or would a Warn winch count towards the $1000 total?

I'm hoping to pull the trigger in the next month or 2.

Thanks!

·
Registered
718 Posts
What financing offers did you guys get when you bought your Wolverine?

I've called a few dealers and looked on Yamaha's website and I get different answers from everyone.

Also, has anyone gotten the 18 month YES warranty for buying $1000 in accessories? Do you need to get genuine Yamaha parts or would a Warn winch count towards the $1000 total?

I'm hoping to pull the trigger in the next month or 2.

Thanks!
Yamaha sells Warn winches out of their catalog, so if you order it from there, then yes the winch and mounting hardware would count.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I financed thru a credit union, also a few members on here dud buy the $1000 in accessories. Some are still waiting on a few accessories as they have been on back order.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
i got the extended. I would assume the 2 winches offered that are supposed to fit would work, the dealer should be able to tell you up front. I did rear bumper, fender flares, tilting windshield, storage box and a mirror and I think I got there. (I did my own winch & mount as theirs seemed high and I do not use one much) they have to list the items on invoice, so if you are getting a discount on accessaries you may have have to have dealer show discount on unit & accessaries at full list to get to your number (unless buying a lot LOL).

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
also you can get 2 additional years to that for $299 (total 4 years) or 3 years too but don't remember how much. over kill but may help if you sell later as dealers know it has stuff fixed (unless you do a bunch of mods)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I used a local credit union to finance. I also got the Yamaha/warn provantage winch and folding windshield to get the $1000. My dealer sold the wolverine with a 2 year warranty which made it 3.5 year, and for $100 I was able to add 1 year extra to get 4.5 years warranty .

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yamaha sells Warn winches out of their catalog, so if you order it from there, then yes the winch and mounting hardware would count.
If you read the fine print at the bottom of that offer, it says genuine accessories only. You can go to the Wolverine page at Yamaha, click on accessories, and there is an option to select Genuine Yamaha. I know because I was planning on getting it, but I did not want to buy that many accessories.

·
Registered
718 Posts
If you read the fine print at the bottom of that offer, it says genuine accessories only. You can go to the Wolverine page at Yamaha, click on accessories, and there is an option to select Genuine Yamaha. I know because I was planning on getting it, but I did not want to buy that many accessories.
I never even checked that. I guess only the winch mount would count towards that $1000.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The winch should work for the $1000. Only small difference from the one on the warn site such as it only has the remote control and not the mounted toggle switch, black hook and Yamaha webbing. And supposedly the mounting bracket is slightly different for the winch.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'll tell you one thing that kind of surprised me when I ordered my winch. I knew I wanted the Provantage 3500, so when I went to the shop my friend works the parts counter at and told him what I wanted. He checked with all 3 or 4 of their suppliers and the cheapest place to get it was through Yamaha so I ended up with the special Yamaha one instead of just a regular ol Warn.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I never even checked that. I guess only the winch mount would count towards that $1000.
I was happy to find the coupon/offer online and planned out what I was going to buy. Then when I asked the dealer, they told me that it was only genuine accessories. I would have had to buy a bunch of stuff I didn't want so it kinda sucked but I think any factory defects would show up in the first year anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts