Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding mine around all last year I finally saw another one out on our trail system today. Seemed like last year everyone that saw mine didn't even know what it was.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yea. People that see mine out on the trails, stare like they are a bit confused. Haha

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I still get weird looks here in MO too. I have seen one at a local park and tried to talk to the old fart but he didn't want anything to do with me lol

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Dunno, but I'm seeing a lot more Wolverines now. Used to be 1 or 2 a trip now it is more like 5-10. Was out in the YXZ breaking in the Tubeworks transmission and my buddy was following me in the Wolverine. Seem we put it back together right and it did awesome all weekend. Haha.

·
November WOTM Winner!
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like here in WI they are pretty few and far between. To me it seems like marketing, if people don't even know about them how can they buy them?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think every one is just going strait to a Razor or the YXZ or the wildcat or Mavrick. Every body just wants all out performance and speed. But I like my wolvie. Got to have a bed to put dogs a cooler in. And it has all the power and speed I'll ever need. Any more and I'd just get too stupid after a 12 pack.

Reactions: Chief7

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yamaha needs to beef up their marketing... Nearly everyone who's ridden with me their first time didn't say much about it at all upon first glance. pretty much "oh, you got a sxs that's cool"... then once we're off riding, it's "damn, this thing is nice" - "man, I like this thing, what is it again?" - "this thing rides smooth as hell" - "what did you say this was again?" - "I might get one of these things, this is a yamaha what?"

I just chuckle, bc it's all the same, meh at first, then they start talking it up without me saying anything at all.

·
Registered
207 Posts
^. Yep at first glance it's nothing new. Then once they see it perform and ride like in air. Then it's like what is this thing again.

Reactions: atkbike
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.