Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finished my first set of doors today and they are awesome. They are all steel and you use most of your factory hardware. Now off to the powder coating. I had some steel lasered out at work and I will be selling them on eBay very soon hopefully In time for Christmas presents or shortly after. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row because I feel when people here about this everyone is going to want them at the same time. So keep your eye on eBay and I'll try to keep up.

·
Registered
385 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words. I know the wolverine needs them, and me and my passenger need them.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does this have a inside door release?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
These doors do not have a inside release. This picture is deceiving. It's easy to reach over and down just like the stock doors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll know the price after the first set gets powder coated. Thinking price will be between 400 and 500 per set.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How much do they weigh? And can you post some more pics, specifically how they mount? And a shot of the inside of door? Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm working on the pictures my phone is be stubborn. But they will be on eBay soon with all the specs and more pictures.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Would be great to have some little lever on the inside to hit. Kind of sucks to reach out and grab a handful of mud to get out.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm working on the pictures my phone is be stubborn. But they will be on eBay soon with all the specs and more pictures.
Shoot me a private message and I'll give you my email address or phone number snd yiu can txt or email me the pics and I'll post them ... as of now I think people are thinking your full of it

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
I definitely appreciate the effort, but if the driver's door is anything like the passenger door, you are probably going to want to reconsider the design. Once you start bringing the door height up, you risk getting in the way of the left elbow while steering the machine. Not to mention the cramped knee room. You would be best off with a trapezoidal shape to bring the door out further. Take a look at some of the aftermarket doors for other utvs and you will see what I mean. Oh and ditto to the others about the handle location, definitely easier to reuse the stock setup, but nobody wants to reach out to open the door; the best bet is an all new door, all new hinge, all new latch. But you have a good start!

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
Once you start bringing the door height up, you risk getting in the way of the left elbow while steering the machine. Not to mention the cramped knee room.
Was kinda wondering the same thing, but you're definitely heading in the right direction

1 - 20 of 61 Posts