Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

Fender Flares?????

17K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  trailcutter 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any good fender flares for the Wolverine?

I am getting covered up with mud hunting with my wolverine

Todd

#2 ·
If I had my OEM over fenders that have been on back order for nearly 2 months now...........I'd give you a review.

#4 ·
I'm thinking that if I mount them, get some 1/4" umhw and rivet it on from the bottom to extend the flares out to the width of my tires.

#17 ·
You can buy 4" rubber belt by the foot at farm supply stores like TRACTOR SUPPLY. Ask for baler belting. it is what they use inside the balers that makes the big round bales to wrap them tight before they tie them off. At our local store they have a bulk roll that you can buy however much you need. Here is an online link where you can buy various length and width combinations.

Tractor Supply Co. - Enjoy searching: baler belting 2-ply

Reactions: MUDDY
#20 ·
#22 ·
If you're afraid of getting a little dirty........buy a Cadillac.;)

Reactions: Wi_Rider
#25 ·
Is that 175 American dollars??

#27 ·
I was joking

#31 ·
You know, UHMW bends when you heat it and works great for fender flares. If you were to use a piece like shown in the image below, except wrapping it all the way around the inside of the fender and outward a bit further, your mud slinging would be greatly reduced. UHMW comes in a ton of different colors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.