Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
If I had my OEM over fenders that have been on back order for nearly 2 months now...........I'd give you a review.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I'm thinking that if I mount them, get some 1/4" umhw and rivet it on from the bottom to extend the flares out to the width of my tires.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I riveted a piece of belting below the back fender flares and helped quite a bit, I still haven't done the front ,as have my doors on now

·
Registered
93 Posts
They are just ok !

I Put a set of oem on mine not just thrilled , they are better than with out ! When you turn after going through mud or hammer it your still gonna get mud up the arm and occasionally a spot or two in the face and on windshield! Dont know if they are worth the coin!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I really like that belting in front of the rear wheels. I think it would work good to extend the flares out in front of the door. I think once my 28's go on I am really going to have a mud slinging problem.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
it seems like the front tires throw a lot of mud,one of the members on this forum made a metal plate for the front,don't know how it turned out.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
You can buy 4" rubber belt by the foot at farm supply stores like TRACTOR SUPPLY. Ask for baler belting. it is what they use inside the balers that makes the big round bales to wrap them tight before they tie them off. At our local store they have a bulk roll that you can buy however much you need. Here is an online link where you can buy various length and width combinations.

Tractor Supply Co. - Enjoy searching: baler belting 2-ply

Reactions: MUDDY

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts