Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have 4 wheels Ill sell. since it seems there is enough interest I took the chance and ordered Beadlocks today. Once I get them I will have boxes to ship these out in and we can work out the details for those that are still interested.
I'm first!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
145 Posts
i have 4 wheels Ill sell. since it seems there is enough interest I took the chance and ordered Beadlocks today. Once I get them I will have boxes to ship these out in and we can work out the details for those that are still interested.
Sounds good! Thanks

·
Premium Member
21 rmax2
96 Posts
What bead locks did ya get? You remountjng stock tires?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
apparently im not getting any...it seems EVERYTHING is on a perpetual backorder...wonder when we are going to get back to normal? :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a set of 4 XTR bronze wheels with virtually new Carnivores on them. I'm near Nashville TN. If you are interested in the set and are close enough to pick up, please send me a PM.

To be specific, I do not want to split up the set. I'm selling all 4 wheels with the Carnivores on them. I'll make you a deal if you can get to Nashville for pickup.

However, next week I will try to take one of the wheel tire combos to UPS to get shipping estimate. When my new set of wheels/tires came in, they were simply wrapped in heavy saran wrap with the shipping label attached. If I can do the same, I would be willing to split up the set.

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
apparently im not getting any...it seems EVERYTHING is on a perpetual backorder...wonder when we are going to get back to normal? :(
Ya Gotta Love It!! When you get ready PLEASE let me know!!

·
Registered
2019 Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE (Blue)
4 Posts
Thinking about getting a set of beadlocks. Would anybody have interest in factory XTR wheels from RMAX2? Thinking maybe I can offset the cost a little if I can sell the factory wheels. I’m in MN but often travel to northern wi as well.
I may be interested in them. Can you send pictures and a price. I''m in WI.
Thinking about getting a set of beadlocks. Would anybody have interest in factory XTR wheels from RMAX2? Thinking maybe I can offset the cost a little if I can sell the factory wheels. I’m in MN but often travel to northern wi as well.
I may be interested in all four. Price and pictures please.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im in Minnesota too and could use one if any are left over. Where at in MN ???

21 - 35 of 35 Posts