Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a set of beadlocks. Would anybody have interest in factory XTR wheels from RMAX2? Thinking maybe I can offset the cost a little if I can sell the factory wheels. I’m in MN but often travel to northern wi as well.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would consider ONE if the price was right, and we could find 3 other takers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would consider ONE if the price was right, and we could find 3 other takers.
Not sure what they’re worth...haven’t shopped for factory replacements yet. What’s a fair price, $180?

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine Rmax2 1000
8 Posts
Thinking about getting a set of beadlocks. Would anybody have interest in factory XTR wheels from RMAX2? Thinking maybe I can offset the cost a little if I can sell the factory wheels. I’m in MN but often travel to northern wi as well.
Second, if youre willing to ship to NC. Would love to have one for a spare

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
145 Posts
I'm third in line. I'll take one off of your hands if you're willing to ship to MD.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lets get a shipping cost, and then make a deal!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks like a stock wheel is $216. Yamaha parts house. $180 plus shipping may be a little bit much.

Reactions: Hahny

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,299 Posts
I'll be 5th in line if one of the others declines!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would also be interest in a wheel for a spare. Not sure what it would cost to ship to CO. I'm thinking like $100
Just doing an estimate on UPS website with a generic Denver zip code looks like $30 for shipping. I guessed 18lbs

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
I'd really like to buy one from you! I'm using an after market for a spare right now. But I have to carry a different set of lug nuts. I figure that you are probably wanting to sell the as a set though.

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
If you have one available I'll take it. The shipping is a moot point...what ever it is.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
If you have one available I'll take it. The shipping is a moot point...what ever it is.
Looks like 6 of us ahead of you so far, and I'm pretty sure he only has 4 wheels. Maybe he should open it up for bidding, LOL

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I think I was first in line when I said I'd take one 2 days ago. LOL
? His first post above was 5 hours ago, am I missing something?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have 4 wheels Ill sell. since it seems there is enough interest I took the chance and ordered Beadlocks today. Once I get them I will have boxes to ship these out in and we can work out the details for those that are still interested.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts