Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX4 LE
129 Posts
Well, the second letter I posted is what Yamaha sends out. The image and instructions are what Yamaha provided the dealer. Not sure that they are “supposed” to hand it out or not?

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,109 Posts
Well, the second letter I posted is what Yamaha sends out. The image and instructions are what Yamaha provided the dealer. Not sure that they are “supposed” to hand it out or not?
I got that same letter today as well. As far as the other post with the weld photos. I seen that on FB earlier today. That's good info.. Was that you? I am curious about the other pages too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got that same letter today as well. As far as the other post with the weld photos. I seen that on FB earlier today. That's good info.. Was that you? I am curious about the other pages too.
Looks like my photo, but I didn't post it on FB anywhere. I wish they'd combine or get rid of some of those Groups....too many on the same subject and too hard to keep track of subjects on there.

Reactions: Otter67

·
Registered
193 Posts
I received my letter today. I’ll take it to the dealer but I’ve already checked and my welds are all there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ok. Dealer sent me the rest of the documents. Here are pages 1-4. She said page 5 was the form to file a claim, and page 6 was the same letter sent to all of us owners, so she didn’t include those two pages.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts