Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
641 - 660 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #644 · (Edited)
Want to record your ride ? And have a camera to hook up your trailer, or security recordings on people snooping around your ride ? Best part less then 1/2 the price of Yamaha's regular mirror. I use mine as just a regular mirror then wired it to a switch to use all the cameras. Record rides forward or from rearview
Communication Device Gadget Font Mobile phone Telephone
Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Grass Motor vehicle
Sleeve Font Darth vader Gas Automotive decal

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
812 Posts
Are you looking to cut down the size of your toolbag ? I started using this 👇 Seems to work very well ! 3/8 and 1/2 inc $21 Amazon View attachment 107777 View attachment 107778
They are very low torque tools in my experience and just to big to be useful in most applications. Put any load at all and the pins inside bend and do not function properly anymore. That and very shallow actual usable space for such a deep socket. Works on bolt heads a little but a nut with more than 1/4-3/8” of thread through it they won’t work either. Great idea but poor execution, ended up being a waste of space for me actually.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #650 · (Edited)
They are very low torque tools in my experience and just to big to be useful in most applications. Put any load at all and the pins inside bend and do not function properly anymore. That and very shallow actual usable space for such a deep socket. Works on bolt heads a little but a nut with more than 1/4-3/8” of thread through it they won’t work either. Great idea but poor execution, ended up being a waste of space for me actually.
Bummer ☹ Guess I'm out $ 18 l order these two ..... For both... $ 18 🤯

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #658 ·
No that’s a new one on me. What’s the pitch for that anyway? How is it an impressive on a floor Jack?
Compact with ability to lift entire Rmax . For the price. With coupon Harbor freight $ 299 one bottle jack 2,000 lb capacity that can lift entire ride ( almost like having a full lift ) to work on springs, tires brakes or whatever was just looking at it at this point . You know anything about it ? 5 year warranty with tax . 🤔 $ 325. Price
Bicycle part Auto part Font Machine Engineering

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #659 ·
So far been really happy with the 6,600 pound lifting air jack with the large rubber lifting pad. When jack up shook my Sport and was stable and didn't slip on the plastic skid plates like a metal jack . At 30 pounds l can still lift that 😊 my 6k floor jack was getting kinda tuff for this oldman to lift ☹ Was surprised that it does work pretty good with just the little Pittsburg compressor 👍
Blue Gas Circle Auto part Automotive wheel system
Blue Automotive tire Wheel Tire Gas
Font Auto part Fashion accessory Rectangle Cylinder

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
812 Posts
Compact with ability to lift entire Rmax . For the price. With coupon Harbor freight $ 299 one bottle jack 2,000 lb capacity that can lift entire ride ( almost like having a full lift ) to work on springs, tires brakes or whatever was just looking at it at this point . You know anything about it ? 5 year warranty with tax . 🤔 $ 325. Price View attachment 107803
No I don’t know anything about them. I wasn’t even sure if it’s purpose 😁

641 - 660 of 661 Posts