Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
621 - 640 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #622 · (Edited)
I’ve had two snowfalls where I’ve had to plow my driveway so far. It’s a crisp 15° outside right now.

New light bar is here, waiting on my mounting brackets. I ordered the wrong ones. (Curved) 😑

View attachment 107523
That looks great ! Can't wait to see the with & without light on. 😎👍

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #627 ·
I'm excited as we only got one snow all last winter. Its about melted off now but maybe more on Tuesday. I was asking Old man as he had been getting some precipitation while my area was in drought mode. Hopefully things are turning around on the drought.
Yep now you're getting snow and nothing here.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #628 ·
I'm excited as we only got one snow all last winter. Its about melted off now but maybe more on Tuesday. I was asking Old man as he had been getting some precipitation while my area was in drought mode. Hopefully things are turning around on the drought.
Glad to hear that you're getting some moisture that drought thing that's scary.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
812 Posts
Temperature here been falling all day. 34 now but rain stopped earlier. Supposed to start again this evening with low in mid 20’s so maybe a little snow soon.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #630 ·
Temperature here been falling all day. 34 now but rain stopped earlier. Supposed to start again this evening with low in mid 20’s so maybe a little snow soon.
Last thing l need is to get sick. Amunity right now is next to nothing. 😔 Good news only one more treatment. 🤢

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #632 ·
Been looking at a multi gage display. I would like to monitor oil pressure & oil heat and other things. Has anyone added anything like this ? Couple that l am looking at. Trying to find out what is compatible with Rmax.
Watch Font Display device Auto part Gas
$ 60
Automotive lighting Speedometer Gauge Gas Window

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #634 ·
Almost time to tear the sport apart do the sound proofing. Install the overhead bag. And also look at a shoulder bag and door bags . Anyone install the door bags or shoulder bags ??
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Luggage and bags Bag Rectangle Material property Electric blue
Motor vehicle Automotive design Yellow Vehicle door Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #638 ·
These are the materials for sound proofing that l will be putting on my sport to help reflect heat and quiet it down a little. Black for the inside roof 197 mil and the silver 397 mil
Rectangle Wood Wire Font Metal
Font Wood Publication Music Paper
for under floor, seats & back of cab behind seats. I will show test results with sound meter. Both are water proof.

621 - 640 of 661 Posts