Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
601 - 620 of 661 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rmax Sport
458 Posts
Would love to see others that have added things to their Rmax sport post pictures of what they have put on. We have members that are so very helpful on here . Such a wealth of information 👍 Claton has been a great help when adding things to the Rmax Sport a mod that he added to his Rmax Sport that came out exalent 😎👍 limit straps on his Sport . I hope that all you Rmax Sport owners will contribute to add to this thread with pictures and addons on the Sport model to help all those that have or will be purchasing the Rmax Sport . Have fun come home safe. Nice job Claton 👍 View attachment 107307 View attachment 107308 View attachment 107309 Getting ready for a fight with father time . Stage 2 Never been one to just lay down . Still have more riding and fishing that l would like to do and after 48 years of loving my wife not ready to let her go yet. To all those that help others God bless you. Hope to come back soon with even more mods on my Rmax Sport. I will be lerking in time to time . To all Rmax Sport owners and future owners hope you will keep this thread going . 😎👍🏁
Hope all the best for you. Let us know if you need anything.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
812 Posts
I’m here if I can be any help. I’m just over 2 years since my chemotherapy and radiation. A couple surgeries to. It’s a fight for certain but it can be won. Prayers for you and your family. They’re gonna be in a battle with you.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #607 · (Edited)
10 minutes some times feels like 6 hours sometimes right now. Thankfully have my soul mate by my side to help me . Doing some tinkering when feeling good enough to do something. Got tired of everything sliding around in my bed like a greased cookie sheet. Using the same rubber material that l made my floor mats out of to try and make a matching customized build . I did the bed cutting the rubber material 3 inches longer towards the tailgate so it would also help seal that small gap between bed and tailgate worked excellent. Using blue tooth with ear buds and phone with Warn axon 4500s wireless winch app l would keep my phone in the center console glove box. But being a plastic lined tray phone would slide and bang around in it. So l also added the rubber sheeting in it so no more phone sliding around in there. Staying with the same material to me makes it look like a custom kit ( kindof 🤔 ) at least the price is right $ 50 for everything.
Wood Plant Trunk Automotive tire Tree
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Grille Rectangle Automotive exterior
Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Computer keyboard
Hood Bumper Automotive exterior Grille Rectangle
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper
Automotive tire Font Grey Line Gas
Office equipment Font Line Typesetting Material property
Grille Building Rectangle Automotive exterior Composite material
Rectangle Plant Grille Composite material Flooring
Black Grille Road surface Composite material Mesh

·
Registered
2022 Rmax 2 Limited Edition
66 Posts
I’ve got a 40” single row Rough Country light bar on the way, with Tusk brackets.

Raising my plow blocks ALL light from my Rmax, so I need to supplement. Not fun plowing in the dark…

I looked at a TON of light bars on EBay and Amazon, and the big complaint was always condensation and water intrusion. I got a steal on the Rough Country bar itself, can’t wait for it to get here.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #610 ·
I’ve got a 40” single row Rough Country light bar on the way, with Tusk brackets.

Raising my plow blocks ALL light from my Rmax, so I need to supplement. Not fun plowing in the dark…

I looked at a TON of light bars on EBay and Amazon, and the big complaint was always condensation and water intrusion. I got a steal on the Rough Country bar itself, can’t wait for it to get here.
Plowing in the dark. That could make for a bad night . Hope you will follow up with some photos.

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha RMax4 LE
131 Posts
10 minutes some times feels like 6 hours sometimes right now. Thankfully have my soul mate by my side to help me . Doing some tinkering when feeling good enough to do something. Got tired of everything sliding around in my bed like a greased cookie sheet. Using the same rubber material that l made my floor mats out of to try and make a matching customized build . I did the bed cutting the rubber material 3 inches longer towards the tailgate so it would also help seal that small gap between bed and tailgate worked excellent. Using blue tooth with ear buds and phone with Warn axon 4500s wireless winch app l would keep my phone in the center console glove box. But being a plastic lined tray phone would slide and bang around in it. So l also added the rubber sheeting in it so no more phone sliding around in there. Staying with the same material to me makes it look like a custom kit ( kindof 🤔 ) at least the price is right $ 50 for everything.
Very sharp! It really ties it all together. Nice work!
Sorry to hear your other news. Please give us updates when you can and let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #613 ·
Been looking at tires. Would like some feed back from everyone. Between these two tires. The two that l am looking at is 32 Teramasters or 33 Terabytes ? On the 14 beed lock sport wheels
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Wheel Tread
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Rim

·
Registered
2022 Rmax 2 Sport
252 Posts
Reactions: Old man

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #615 ·
Are you unhappy with the stock👍👍😎 Before l took delivery on my Sport l had never drove any thing like it . After driving with them l think they are as good or better than any tire l have ever driven. They are wearing excellent look like they will last thousands of miles . In my opinion they are a excellent trail tires.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #616 ·
Are you unhappy with the stock tires?
The Teramasters are probably the best trail tires that l have ever driven on. And are wearing excellent 10 ply DOT approved and to me ride good at high speeds. I have never driven anything with the Terabyte tires but herd they were a good tire also. Wish l could drive something with them. One of the reasons I am asking for everyone's opinion. Hopefully someone has driven both tires can give some feedback. Buller Buller anyone 😆👍

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #617 ·
Rear Yamaha slider window. My rear window was easy to install about 45 minutes. Now to be fair most will install this window in less time then that as l get older everything seems to take a little longer 😂 and that's ok. At that point in life just thankful that l can still do it. The window seal is holding up very well haven't seen any leaks. I have been using window tinting for a long time. The new tint films are very durable and much better at reflecting heat ! Put 20% on mine. This mod to me is a good product 👍 ( and hay with the tint looks good) The slider works good . When cleaning you will need to make sure and keep the tracks for slider clean. Have fun come home safe 😎👍
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper
Tire Vehicle Window Automotive tire Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Window

601 - 620 of 661 Posts