Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
261 - 280 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·
You can go to a quality car wrap business with a 3D printer and they can make the peices in pretty much almost any color you want. 😎👍 I did this on the computer similar to what they would do and then with a good 3D scanner that would go to a computer and with the color and 3D scan would make and cut the wrap out for your ride ! ( Ride on )😎👍
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
608 Posts
Getting ready to do my first service on my Rmax sport. Can anyone tell me who has the best prices on the full kit ? ( Ride on )😎👍 View attachment 103104
Honestly I had such a hard time finding a kit at a decent price I just ordered a la carte from my dealer. They had everything in stock including all 5 crush washers and it ended up a fair bit cheaper. Best price I found that actually had them to ship was well over $100. Lots of folks advertised $70-$89 but when you try to order it was either a different kit or out of stock. I’ll see what it cost me buying the same components and get back with you. BTW I did not buy full synthetic, I chose the standard performance yamalube.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
Honestly I had such a hard time finding a kit at a decent price I just ordered a la carte from my dealer. They had everything in stock including all 5 crush washers and it ended up a fair bit cheaper. Best price I found that actually had them to ship was well over $100. Lots of folks advertised $70-$89 but when you try to order it was either a different kit or out of stock. I’ll see what it cost me buying the same components and get back with you. BTW I did not buy full synthetic, I chose the standard performance yamalube.
After looking around for a couple days looks like that's what I will have to do. Go through a dealer to get all the correct parts. I think that I will bite the bullet and go ahead with synthetic $ 😳 Thanks Crow 👍 (Ride on)😎👍

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
608 Posts
After looking around for a couple days looks like that's what I will have to do. Go through a dealer to get all the correct parts. I think that I will bite the bullet and go ahead with synthetic $ 😳 Thanks Crow 👍 (Ride on)😎👍
This was what my dealers main mechanic recommended. Said if I was planning to change at regular intervals synthetic wasn’t necessary and he pointed out the full synthetic actually wasn’t the recommended oil for the RMAX. He did say that either oil would be perfectly fine so I’d run what I preferred honestly. If synthetic makes you more at ease then it certainly won’t hurt anything. And yes they did also have the synthetic on the shelf so it wasn’t a sell me what they have in stock scenario.
Packaging and labeling Drink Box Gas Liquid

·
Registered
608 Posts
BTW 5 quarts, a filter and all 5 crush washers a la carte were $76 and change after tax. Synthetic will obviously be a bit higher.

261 - 280 of 321 Posts