·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,350 Posts
Spare tire.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just took delivery of a RMAX SPORT What extra equipment would you put on it ? Thanks for the help.]
Copy and paste the following to the search community to access an informative thread:

33s or 35s - How to build for rock crawling? Advice wanted...

Lots of posts but good info for accessories if you are going to doing some rock crawling.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
647 Posts

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
608 Posts
Thank you for the reply. Got all that . Can you think of any thing else ?
The not as fun stuff. Good first aid kit, don’t worry as much about boo-boo’s but have some of that. Think about stopping massive bleeding also trauma bandages and ABD pads with wide roller gauze to cover large wounds or open fractures, tourniquets, burn dressings and the like. Boo-boo bags are a good idea but being prepared to keep your buddy or your loved ones from bleeding to death while you wait the 1-4 hours for an EMS crew to reach you should be paramount. I’m not saying become a medic but these items are cheap, available and simple to use. Benadryl and an epi-pen are great for anaphylaxis as welll (bee stings). After that fire extinguisher, tire patch and inflation kit, winch and or recovery kit. Sounds like a lot but everything I listed easily fits in the space under an rmax driver seat in a dry bag except the fire extinguisher of course.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The not as fun stuff. Good first aid kit, don’t worry as much about boo-boo’s but have some of that. Think about stopping massive bleeding and trauma bandages and ABD pads with wide roller gauze, tourniquets, burn dressings and the like. Boo-boo bags are a good idea but being prepared to keep you buddy or your loved ones from bleeding to death while you wait the 1-4 hours for an EMS crew to reach you should be paramount. I’m not say become a medic but these items are cheap, available and simple to use. Benadryl and an epi-pen are great for anaphylaxis as welll (bee stings). After that fire extinguisher, tire patch and inflation kit, winch and or recovery kit. Sounds like a lot but everything I listed easily fits in the space under an rmax driver seat in a dry bag.
Got all that . My wife and I being old learned CPR for eachother 👍
The not as fun stuff. Good first aid kit, don’t worry as much about boo-boo’s but have some of that. Think about stopping massive bleeding also trauma bandages and ABD pads with wide roller gauze to cover large wounds or open fractures, tourniquets, burn dressings and the like. Boo-boo bags are a good idea but being prepared to keep your buddy or your loved ones from bleeding to death while you wait the 1-4 hours for an EMS crew to reach you should be paramount. I’m not saying become a medic but these items are cheap, available and simple to use. Benadryl and an epi-pen are great for anaphylaxis as welll (bee stings). After that fire extinguisher, tire patch and inflation kit, winch and or recovery kit. Sounds like a lot but everything I listed easily fits in the space under an rmax driver seat in a dry bag except the fire extinguisher of course.
Whent to Sam's and got a large medical kit

·
Premium Member
2021 Rmax4 LE.
463 Posts
Last year on my "Kelly Flats" video/ride I had a passenger that fell and required 20 staples and many stitches. The first aid kits we had were almost useless. I invested in a custom bag with all the essentials and then some. I also threw in a couple bottles of water to wash wounds etc. That event really was sobering.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Also 40inch roof ligh bar 2 4 inch pod lights EMP rear bumper frount brush guard 2 5 inc rear lights, backup camera.....

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last year on my "Kelly Flats" video/ride I had a passenger that fell and required 20 staples and many stitches. The first aid kits we had were almost useless. I invested in a custom bag with all the essentials and then some. I also threw in a couple bottles of water to wash wounds etc. That event really was sobering.
WOW horrible 😟

·
Premium Member
2021 Rmax4 LE.
463 Posts
Table Chair Gas Wood Plastic

1 - 20 of 321 Posts