Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've searched and don't really see any dollar amounts to get a feel as to what owners have actually paid for their extended warranty on the Wolverine. Was wondering what the best price the Extended Yamaha Warranty can be bought for? I had 1 dealer tell me their cost for the 4 1/2 year Extended Y.E.S. Warranty was $530 and they sold it at cost on any demo unit they sell (you never know how accurate this information is). The actual price for accessories/warranty can always be hidden in the price of the unit, if the dealer is making enough mark up of the machine itself.

2nd question is do most owners feel it is worth the additional expense for the extended warranty? I know this has been addressed, to a small extent in the past, but with more miles and hours on these machines now, how does that affect or change owners opinions?

Yamaha just posted on their website that either a Warn Winch or an 18 month extended Y.E.S. warranty is being offered free until 6/30/16 on the purchase of any Wolverine.

·
Registered
91 Posts
My dealer sold it with a 2 year warranty, at the time you got 18 month yes with $1000 in accessory purchase. Then for $100 I bought 1 year for a total of 4.5 year warranty. It's like insurance, you buy it and hope to never need it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
1500$ for the 4 years pluse the 6 months that comes with it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts