Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir. That can be fixed no problem. Might need a ball flange added in like the ones Yamaha added to the 700's.
My dealer has one on order,should be warranty, might be able to braze it,if takes too long,am holding it together with some tin and hose clamps for now

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Put some JB Weld on it and you are all set!
I can't do too much yet until Yamaha decides if it's warranty as they will want the pipe back,i just hope it's not six months down the road like the rest of issues it's almost like Yamaha built the cart before the horse when it comes to getting parts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I can't do too much yet until Yamaha decides if it's warranty as they will want the pipe back,i just hope it's not six months down the road like the rest of issues it's almost like Yamaha built the cart before the horse when it comes to getting parts
Same goes for accessories. Salesman said getting genuine Yamaha acc. Is near impossible. Been waiting nearly month for my over fenders.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Same goes for accessories. Salesman said getting genuine Yamaha acc. Is near impossible. Been waiting nearly month for my over fenders.
it took six months for mine to arrive,but found them on ebay earlier and cancelled my order.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I already paid for them as part of my initial purchase.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Check Rockymountainatv. They sell the Yamaha over fenders for less than Yamaha.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts