Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I move Boats. 200 plus at a time. I move them in and then I move them out, with a few days in between.
Retired One time.......Thinking about it again.
20150108_190635.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is a better view,
Look fast, That's me in the white shirt.
[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mrtle+beach+convention+center+boat+show+m ove+in+video&&view=detail&mid=8252EC728FE0858AC7998252EC728FE0858AC799&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dmrtle%2Bbeach%2Bconven tion%2Bcenter%2Bboat%2Bshow%2Bmove%2Bin%2Bvideo%26 %26FORM%3DVDVVXX[/video]

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I am an Automation Engineer for a Rolled Aluminum, Aerospace and Transportation company.
I program the PLC’s and HMI whether it is Allen Bradley or Siemens.
I cut my teeth building custom automated machines. Worked my way up and was recruited to work for a major automotive glass company as a corporate engineer. I traveled from plant to plant to figure out machine issues. I spent many years traveling until I realized I was tired of hotels and airports. Quit the job for present one. Work 6am to 2:30pm and I can ride the Wolverine to work, only 12 miles through the woods. Next job will be a Walmart greeter

2019 Wolverine X4 County Blue
Rough Country LED LightBar
Yamaha Glass Windshield w/ wiper
Yamaha soft rear window
Superwinch 4000lb
This is the second time someone started a thread on this topic and I'll say it again. It's amazing how many of you have amazingly interesting careers. Me, i spend my days getting yelled at by people. LOL. JK. I've been in retail for 24 years and retail management for the better part of the last 20 of it. Currently I have been a manager at Home Depot for the last 13 years. I got a degree in drafting and design before I left California and moved to a small town in Utah where I fell in love with small town mountain living. I commute over 40 miles everyday to get to my job but they take good care of me there. Due to the whole coronavirus situation though who would of thought retail management would become a hazardous career being considered an essential worker. But I always tell people one of these days I will step down and be the part time door greeter when its time for retirement. hahaha

·
Registered
686 Posts
WolvyWiz has a trailer Queen machine. The boats don’t let it off the trailer but twice a year.

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well boy I almost dont want to post in here with all you high cotton guys. I need to run spell check so I dont seem to Dumb :shysmile:

I am a Strategic Account Manager for HP on their digital printing side " not your house copier the like 1 to 6 million dollar printer kind lol" I am manage service for our largest account NA

My hobby which was the excitment career until this last year, I finally hung up the hat was 18 years LEO. 9 years with the sheriffs office as a Reserve and 10 Years as an Alabama State Trooper Reserve. Sure miss those days wont even lie about it..

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Wolvey is NOT a trailer Queen.
Its a Garage Monarch. Clean and Civilized !!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I drive my midnight edition Duramax two city's over and stand on the corner with a cardboard sign. Thinking about taking my wife with me so I can get an RMAX2!!!

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R Spec Special Edition in Tactical Black
33 Posts
Co-founded a company that develops tech for the emergency services. 5 years ago I designed a wireless spherical imaging camera for finding people trapped in collapsed structures after earthquakes, hurricanes, bombings etc. It is being adopted by urban search and rescue teams around the world as well as some law enforcement and military groups for clearing houses or vehicles prior to entry. We are working on a bunch of new products and projects and I love my work. On the weekends I am on a volunteer fire dept ... check out our website www.agilitycorp.com

·
Registered
631 Posts
I drive my midnight edition Duramax two city's over and stand on the corner with a cardboard sign. Thinking about taking my wife with me so I can get an RMAX2!!!
I was in Oklahoma City and there was a lady standing on the side of the outer road asking for handouts. We were stopped in traffic and watched the cops come tell her she had to leave. She walked down to the on ramp and got into a brand new Mercedes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was in Oklahoma City and there was a lady standing on the side of the outer road asking for handouts. We were stopped in traffic and watched the cops come tell her she had to leave. She walked down to the on ramp and got into a brand new Mercedes.
prior to my wife getting pregnant she worked as a nurse at the homeless shelter in a nearby town. Her guys were always begging in street corners with some sob story sign. All they were doing is taking the money and spending it on cheap booze and drugs. Our eyes were opened on the type of living that goes on with homeless people while she worked there for almost a year, but the abuse she took from some of these men, and the lack of back up from her employer, not to mention her being pregnant, led her to leave said employer. I wasn't one for giving out loose change in the first place, but now i really don't.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts