Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it between seats or under bed. I can't tell from pics. I'm torn between yxz,Viking and the wolverine. So I'm researching all three trying to get as much info as possible. I know the Viking is easy to access the motor

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
But for regular maintenance it's a snap. The oil fill and oil filter are very easy to access. The air filter is also very very easy to access. Unless you are changing the spark plug there's really no reason to remove the bed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was my next questions.....lol thnx for the head up info. I had a rhino for five years and it was low mantinence . I'm expecting this one to be also

·
Registered
44 Posts
But for regular maintenance it's a snap. The oil fill and oil filter are very easy to access. The air filter is also very very easy to access. Unless you are changing the spark plug there's really no reason to remove the bed.
Where exactly is oil filter & oil fill, & how do you get to them? Thanks much!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Where exactly is oil filter & oil fill, & how do you get to them? Thanks much!
on back of engine behind back right tire (oil filter), beside passenger seat access would be by your left hip if you were riding passenger, behind a little rubber cover, easy to get to (oil fill),

1 - 6 of 6 Posts