Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all, I have just bought the 2021 RMAX 2 LE and purchased the EMP light bar brackets. It appears most lights curved or straight appear to be 42" in lieu of the 40" I need. Also curved or straight better? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the same machine and bought the emp brackets as well. I went with 40" curved from oedro. Went curved to keep it away from the roof since it is curved. That way the heat doesn't melt the center of the roof. Haven't gotten it put on yet so I can't say how the fitment is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BoughtanLE. I looked up the product and it has an outside dimension of 42.52" in which case once the EMP is installed we only have 40"...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I looked at dimensions on drawing and it says 41.14 inches and the emp site says up to 41". Figured that's just a bit over 1/8" difference so should fit. Also figured if it was too much I could always add spacers between brackets and roll cage and use longer bolts to gain whatever I need. Will let you know as soon as I get time to put it on.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX4 XT-R
13 Posts
I bought the EMP brackets with a 40 inch rough country light bar. It fits great. When mounting I first put the brackets on tight and the bar didn't fit,I had to loosen the brackets and then put the light in and tightened everything up.

Car Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts