Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Just watch the JBS install video, it explains everything.

Reactions: jasonlewis995

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I know JBS doesn't get a lot of love here but I ordered my springs by phone and talked to James personally and he was up front and I got my springs in a timely manner. Point is call if you want to get an answer. Sometime online ordering isn't exact.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I know JBS doesn't get a lot of love here but I ordered my springs by phone and talked to James personally and he was up front and I got my springs in a timely manner. Point is call if you want to get an answer. Sometime online ordering isn't exact.
I called and talked to him personally and my story is similar to everyone else’s.

I swore I wouldn’t do business with them for 1.5 years but finally exhausted my efforts to get the springs any other way.

My advice is if you want the springs order them, take a deep breath and just let it happen. They will come. It may be 3 weeks and it may be 3 months.

Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Registered
658 Posts
Or just buy them used like I did...lol..

·
Registered
772 Posts
I did not have an issue. Called in person and had with in 6 days.
Well I haven't posted on hotrod forums since my JBS vs HW testing. Went on the site last night and found I'm banned for life. Must have read my post on wolvy forums. lol. I will never be doing business with JBS again. I never bashed anyone on his forum. Just stated the facts. I could give two f*cks anyway.

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Well I haven't posted on hotrod forums since my JBS vs HW testing. Went on the site last night and found I'm banned for life. Must have read my post on wolvy forums. lol. I will never be doing business with JBS again. I never bashed anyone on his forum. Just stated the facts. I could give two f*cks anyway.
Did you get a message you were banned?

As Wherry said. I also had no problems getting my Springs. I tried to preorder and they wouldn't even take my money until they were in stock. I got a message when they were in stock. Paid for them then and had the springs by the end of the week.

I'm feel sorry for you all that have had issues because that is frustrating.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Every time I have ordered anything from JBS, it came in a timely (fast) manner and they have been very helpful with my Rhino and wolverine. Everyone has their opinions...I drive Ford's, some people only Chevy's LOL

·
Registered
2021 Rmax2 XTR Someday
134 Posts
Every time I have ordered anything from JBS, it came in a timely (fast) manner and they have been very helpful with my Rhino and wolverine. Everyone has their opinions...I drive Ford's, some people only Chevy's LOL
If things go smoothly I fully intend to say so. Both the good and bad needs to get out so we are all well informed.

·
Registered
266 Posts
When you order/receive please post a review... I am still on the fence for the springs. I think I will enjoy them at Hatfield, but the Wolverine might need some Mods to the Whips at that point LOL

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
dyg21. Get the springs. Hands down the best mod I did to my X4. Feels just as stable with the sway bars disconnected with the springs vs factory springs with sway bars connected. Added some lift and is much much more plush ride on rocky trails.

·
Registered
93 Posts
dyg21. Get the springs. Hands down the best mod I did to my X4. Feels just as stable with the sway bars disconnected with the springs vs factory springs with sway bars connected. Added some lift and is much much more plush ride on rocky trails.
I agree, the Eibach springs made a very noticeable difference!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Its becoming more likely this mod is in my future. LOL

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just got my EIBACH springs from JBS for my 2019 X2. My spring kit came with spacer adapters for the rear springs, but no spacers for the front springs. I texted JBS and he said the front springs do not need a spacer for the X2. That's not what the website indicates. X2 owners, did your EIBACH kit come with a spacer for the front springs? I haven't installed the springs yet.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts