Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys who installed EIBACH springs on your 2019 X2, did you use a spacer adapter when installing the front springs? JBS said no spacer needed on the front springs, only a spacer for the rear springs. That is how I received mine, only spacers for the rear. Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No spacer for front and their is one for the rear. Should be in the box with the springs.
Thanks. I just wanted to confirm this. The website leads you to believe that spacers are required for all 4 corners. About how much preload did you use with the EIBACHS?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Maxed out :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Thanks. I just wanted to confirm this. The website leads you to believe that spacers are required for all 4 corners. About how much preload did you use with the EIBACHS?
I used none when I can smaller tires then moved to max.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
On the X4 we only have preload adjustments on the front. I've left mine in the softest settings. So far they have held up fine and the ride is nice and smooth. I recommend starting out on the soft setting and add more to it if you need it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
No spacer for front and their is one for the rear. Should be in the box with the springs.
Here is a starting point. I have 28” bead locks at 10psi

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
hello all,
I bought a set of the springs off of a member here. I plan on making some sort of spacer out of either aluminum or UHMW. I hope to start this weekend. If anyone is interested please PM so that I could see if it is worth making more of them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
544 Posts
hello all,
I bought a set of the springs off of a member here. I plan on making some sort of spacer out of either aluminum or UHMW. I hope to start this weekend. If anyone is interested please PM so that I could see if it is worth making more of them.

Thanks!
You might want to make a whole
New topic so it shows your looking for guys that are interested in the spacer if you make them. That way it's not buried in a thread.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
hello all,

Thanks!
I might be interested in some spacers

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have to make sure I am successful first, ordered aluminum and UHMW to make some. Should have some more information in about a week :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
The aluminum ones turned out great and have been tested to about 500 miles now with no issues. Well worth the effort, the machine is so much better with the springs and the shocks on almost full soft on all settings.

Reactions: 19Wherry
1 - 12 of 12 Posts