Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I seem to have put my last post in the wrong topic. But I have noticed some driveshaft backlash. When throttle on and off on a bumpy trail it's constantly banging. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Other than that love the machine!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've noticed if you don't take your foot completely off the gas pedal when you wanna slow down or decelerate it won't do that. if you let off the gas pedal totally when you wanna slow down it'll jerk you around.. i think its just how the cvt is. again i have noticed that if i keep the throttle somewhat depressed (even if its just a hair) it won't jerk you around. hope this helps.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I noticed that like the second time I had mine out. I was running on a cross country race course and hitting it pretty hard. There was this one spot where I had to get slowed down pretty quick to drop off a hill and sneeze between a couple trees that were barely wider than the buggy. There were a couple of times I stayed in the gas a little too long and when I backed clear off real quick, it would rattle pretty good.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I noticed that like the second time I had mine out. I was running on a cross country race course and hitting it pretty hard. There was this one spot where I had to get slowed down pretty quick to drop off a hill and sneeze between a couple trees that were barely wider than the buggy. There were a couple of times I stayed in the gas a little too long and when I backed clear off real quick, it would rattle pretty good.
getting off the subject is your last name meeks?

·
Registered
718 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts