Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought doors for their machine ?
If so can you send pics and how do you like them .
I have been thing about getting a set and would
like some feed back on them.
Thanks

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
I'd like a set of half doors, but nobody has anything I like. To me the big deal breaker is that everyone is using the stock latches that keep the handles on the outside. I might have to try to make my own if work ever slows down that I get some time to look into it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in the process of building my own but can't seem to find a latch that I can put on the inside that latches right to the factory pin

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
I'd like a set of half doors, but nobody has anything I like. To me the big deal breaker is that everyone is using the stock latches that keep the handles on the outside. I might have to try to make my own if work ever slows down that I get some time to look into it.

I agree, pointless to use the factory handles ont he outside if upgrading the doors....I will be building a set this winter prolly..

I'm in the process of building my own but can't seem to find a latch that I can put on the inside that latches right to the factory pin
Try looking for camper latches and truck tool box latches, I have seen a few that might work.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very simple for a inside door release. Just add on a extension piece. See picture. Inside door.JPG

·
Registered
242 Posts
I wish someone would make doors that fit when the seat is at the center position. Not all of us have the seat all the way to the back. Shorter legs here....:cool:

Reactions: atkbike

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
What I was thinking was getting another set of latches and doing something like that to get the handles on the inside

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm making them out of 16guage steel and I haven't built all the frakework on them yet I don't get too much time in the garage since I drive 2 hours to and from work everyday

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just had to adjust the torx bolts that align the doors up and down. He supplied hex head cap screws with the doors that I bought from him for the install. I tried then but ended up changing to socket head cap screws on the door hinges

1 - 20 of 24 Posts