Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just bought one of the last 2020 Wolverine X4 XTRs in Florida this weekend. WE LOVE IT!!

2020 Yamaha Wolverine X4 XTR.jpg

I am now looking to make a few necessary improvements.

Does anyone have the Yamaha Interior Padding Kit - Part No. 2MB-F11G0-V0-00. Its $100 so I want to make sure its worth it.

It only shows one piece of the padding in the picture. It says you get ppadding for doors, shoulder bolster, and transmission tunnel. But I would like to see where they go exactly.

My kids says their inside legs get hot from the engine and I'm not having that.

https://www.shopyamaha.com/product/...ries&d=2|2&f=2020|486&ls=yamaha-motor-company

So if you have it. Do you like it and do you recommend it. Or please make a suggestion if you have something else in plac to protect rear riders from heat.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,807 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
“ This “Must Have” accessory is a hand-picked, essential starting point when building your ultimate Wolverine X4”

Well they are selling it. I’d do what Massive did first because I think it would work better but it probably won’t be as easy of an install.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I wrapped all my lines and underside of the interior plastics. Worked great. Then I put full Factory UTV skids and the heat came back. Those skids don't have as many holes in them as the OEM metal so I think that's trapping some of the heat in. I may drill out the aftermarket skids to match the OEM but it was kind of nice this winter having the heat back. Last winter I pulled the engine cover off as there was basically no heat after wrapping everything.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I got the kit ($99.99) for my 2017 Gen 1, kind of spendy for what you get, but they do work fairly well for resting your knees and shoulder on on the tunnels doors and bolsters. They kind of just contour fit the areas where those items naturally rub. Also have insulation as well wherever I could get it into, these just make it a bit more comfortable instead of resting on hard plastic.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jimbo.

Since its the same price as the X2 and X4 I wonder if they are not sending pieces for the rear passengers.

Jimbo when you have tie can you take a pic or let me know how many pieces you got and where they go? Thanks again

·
Registered
734 Posts
The 2 seater kit comes with 6 pieces, 2 for L & R console, 2 for L&R doors, 2 for L & R bolsters. They may not have pieces for the X4 back seats, have to call and confirm I guess.

Reactions: WolverineFan74
1 - 12 of 12 Posts