·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
532 Posts
I got the invite as well, don't need to demo it as I have already put over 200 miles on the HMT system recently, on another note I am one of 10 Rmax owners meeting with Yamaha on the 13th at a dealership in PA, looking forward to it !

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hey Mad Dog, Tell Yamaha to make a two piece flip up glass windshield with washer/ wiper for the Rmax. Tell them to make wide and narrow fenders too.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
210 Posts
Hey Mad Dog, Tell Yamaha to make a two piece flip up glass windshield with washer/ wiper for the Rmax. Tell them to make wide and narrow fenders too.
Yes, please tell them we need a decent set of molded fender flares for the Rmax.

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
532 Posts
Yep those are on my list as well as I want to know where my Cargo box is after 6 months !

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
210 Posts
Yep those are on my list as well as I want to know where my Cargo box is after 6 months !
You be sure to keep us posted on this please. Thanks

·
Registered
922 Posts
I got my box but only waited 2mo. I put it in the rear notch and took off the tailgate.

Reactions: Mad Dog_037

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got my box but only waited 2mo. I put it in the rear notch and took off the tailgate.
That's one way to get rid of the tailgate rattle.

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
532 Posts
Happy to report we discussed a flip up windshield and the over fender flares

·
Registered
52 Posts
See if you can get them to spill the beans on any updates for the 2022’s, especially color schemes!

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
532 Posts
From what I understand it was invite only, I did the Yamaha survey a few months back and received the invite from them, the in person focus group meeting was limited to 10 Rmax owners I'll be attending that on Thursday the 13th, I believe the scheduled rides on the 15th&16th are also limited to 10 Rmax owners.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Tell them that the dash screen in front of the steering wheel is impossible to read in daylight even on the brightest setting. The blue background is only useful at night. More contrast is needed. Also tell them that the Adventure Pro should accept maps as easy as a regular tablet.

Reactions: Budro2 and Hahny

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X4 XTR
107 Posts
I just got the invite for the mines and meadows one this weekend.

·
Registered
922 Posts
While Yamaha was doing a demo this weekend I did a 200 mile Rmax weekend Fri-Sun on H/M and outlaw trails!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts