Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well my mate who has paid in full and was told March delivery for a Rmax4 was told today delivery has been pushed out to December. If he pulls out all monies will be reimbursed inc his deposit. He already has a two seater RZR but the after seeing how well my stock X2 goes wanted to try a Yammy.

He needs a four seater for the growing family and he is now back looking at the PoPo.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
145 Posts
Well my mate who has paid in full and was told March delivery for a Rmax4 was told today delivery has been pushed out to December. If he pulls out all monies will be reimbursed inc his deposit. He already has a two seater RZR but the after seeing how well my stock X2 goes wanted to try a Yammy.

He needs a four seater for the growing family and he is now back looking at the PoPo.
Wow December??

·
Registered
447 Posts

i would pull my money and look for other dealers.. be willing to drive that's for sure

·
Registered
447 Posts
Just wondering is all. The X3 4 seater is in a totally different class. You're going to wonder why you let her boss you around when you need to take a tight turn or go over a high bump. 😁 With that kind of power she is going to also wonder if she made the right decsion. HA HA.
thankfully i was smart enough not to splurge on the X3 max.. those things are as long as a bus! I ended up with the 'smaller' Maverick Sport Max. Well.. ordered one anyways lol.

i'm worried about her driving it lol. it doesn't have the turbo, but like the rmax is has 100hp/1000cc.. she'll scoot for sure.

bunch of good guys on here that have a lot of knowledge and various experiences across all platfroms/manufacturers.. plus a couple of us like to bust each other's chops for our toy choices.. all of these things keep me coming back :)

Reactions: Jimbo and RmaxUt074

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
thankfully i was smart enough not to splurge on the X3 max.. those things are as long as a bus! I ended up with the 'smaller' Maverick Sport Max. Well.. ordered one anyways lol.

i'm worried about her driving it lol. it doesn't have the turbo, but like the rmax is has 100hp/1000cc.. she'll scoot for sure.

bunch of good guys on here that have a lot of knowledge and various experiences across all platfroms/manufacturers.. plus a couple of us like to bust each other's chops for our toy choices.. all of these things keep me coming back :)
I hear ya! Hope you have good luck with the canned ham. ;)

Reactions: BubbaJo

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thats the message I was getting from a number of dealers here out west (CO, UT, WY, ID, AZ, NM) as well. Some thought July and other said likely late fall if at all.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow December??
i would pull my money and look for other dealers.. be willing to drive that's for sure
This is Australia. Everything is thin on the ground here. Car, bike dealers ships are empty. We rely completely on imports for cars and bikes. The second hand market has gone bonkers due to demand. I could sell my X2 for near the same money I paid for it.

Back at the end of 2019 my X2 was hard enough to buy. It came from a dealer twelve hours away who freighted it as part of the deal. And that was before the covid. There was another available about 1700 klms (1060 miles) away, but freight was a killer.

·
Registered
447 Posts
This is Australia. Everything is thin on the ground here. Car, bike dealers ships are empty. We rely completely on imports for cars and bikes. The second hand market has gone bonkers due to demand. I could sell my X2 for near the same money I paid for it.

Back at the end of 2019 my X2 was hard enough to buy. It came from a dealer twelve hours away who freighted it as part of the deal. And that was before the covid. There was another available about 1700 klms (1060 miles) away, but freight was a killer.
aww crap i forgot you are from down under. totally understand the more than willingness to wait then

61 - 68 of 68 Posts