Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Where are reflector decals supposed to be? I have a camo,friend has a blue,neither of ours have any reflectors on them.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are reflector decals supposed to be? I have a camo,friend has a blue,neither of ours have any reflectors on them.
they are on the sides and back on my green machine, maybe its a Canadian reg or something never noticed on other machines IMG_20150623_194050.jpg

·
Registered
718 Posts
Must be a Canadian thing. I've spent plenty of time at 2 different dealers and seen plenty of Wolvies, and never seen any reflectors on any of them. But, my hood decal started coming off after the first washing and my bedside decals are starting to peel after a half dozen or so.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be a Canadian thing. I've spent plenty of time at 2 different dealers and seen plenty of Wolvies, and never seen any reflectors on any of them. But, my hood decal started coming off after the first washing and my bedside decals are starting to peel after a half dozen or so.
there must be something wrong with their glue or prep.i'll ask my dealer if they installed the reflector decals

·
Registered
718 Posts
With everything I've ever owned, the decals eventually come off with mud and the pressure washer. I think it's just the cheaper decals. I got the custom "Buckeyes" decal on the hood to replace the stock one that is a custom vinyl one and it's all good after being washed more times than the stock one was.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe blueeyes can reply to the reflective decals in Canada as he is on the east coast,has me curious

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
The reflectors are definitely Canadian. The grizzlies also have reflectors in Canada

Reactions: 205

·
Registered
385 Posts
My green one has no reflectors I went and looked after I read your post

·
Registered
160 Posts
maybe blueeyes can reply to the reflective decals in Canada as he is on the east coast,has me curious
haha! One of mine lifted a little. But I got too close with the pressure washer. I'm not a fan of the stick on reflectors anyhow. They came off on my old Arctic cat. Why could they just "stick" with the bolt on reflectors like I had on my Grizzly and my old '85 Big Red ! BTW.. when I first seen my Wolverine in person I did notice the decals but didn't see them on the Yamaha Canada site. Same goes for the Viking. Must be a Canadian safety thing. lol.. If they come off, they're staying off. :cool: 20150819_150539.jpg

The Dirt Trax(Canadian) latest review on the Wolverine has the decals as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
LOL, always wondered what those dots were on some of the Wolverines in pictures. Don't have anything like that on mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts