Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is here, Time to make some MODs, Starting my Snorkel up front. Using SYA Warrior Risers. Need to be able to use my X2 as a U Boat .

Cover was simple enough to modify. Just need to do a bit of fibreglass work :)

Someone posted this picture today on the FB group. So I ordered up some SYA risers and will also redo my CVT snorkels.

Reactions: Paul65 and SuperATV

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,842 Posts
That akin to Sledder's going across open water for 1/2 mile or more. I seen one going in and under (not a boat). I would not buy any machine used suspected of doing either. Like to know where all his hose vents are in that.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The vent are right up front, You can see them in the picture. I will also be doing the same The SYA risers have built in spots for breather hoses. .

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Did a mock up today, and 3 inch pipe fits like a glove for the CVT intake and exhaust. Once I get my SYA Snorkel heads Ill be able to make some brackets and finish up the install.

I will Modify the seat bracket this week as the 3" Tee hits it smack in the center.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Reactions: Paul65 and SuperATV

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Still in mock up but getting closer.

Reactions: Paul65 and Jimbo

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Great thread, thanks for sharing. Wow if she wasn't in there I guess that machine would sink. :p

If your posting pics, I'm not seeing them. I like the idea of snorkels.
That happens with some of his pictures, I get that also on several of his posts in various threads. Right now the pictures in this thread are visible to me. It appears he is linking to pictures posted on Facebook.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Front is done. Need a few more coats of Fibreglass on my intake and a bit of sanding and paint.

Moving on to electrical for the next few days as I had to unhook pretty much everything to route my snorkel pipes.

Also need to fab up a bracket to relocate the drive by wire actuator or whatever the heck the throttle cable goes to is called.

·
Registered
810 Posts
That happens with some of his pictures, I get that also on several of his posts in various threads. Right now the pictures in this thread are visible to me. It appears he is linking to pictures posted on Facebook.
I'm guessing since I don't use facebook, then I can't see them.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,842 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Made The Extension bracket today.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Working on the 6 vent lines today and Glued all my pipes in place.

Im at the Point of no return now, lol.

Also had to make a new dash panel since the one I made last year only had 4 openings. Did it on the plasma table this time.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Reactions: mvarner and Jimbo

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rears showed up today, Looks like it will clear my Sounds system :cool:

This should keep me busy a few more weeks.

Reactions: Jimbo
1 - 18 of 18 Posts