Computer cooling Electric fan Hood Automotive design Circuit component
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Auto part
Office equipment Output device Audio equipment Gadget Communication Device
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Rim
Product Automotive tire Automotive design Grey Waste container

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

Black Window Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

I built me a set of cooling fans not very expensive to build and welll worth the effort
Used steel frame 1/2” square tubing 3/16” lexan
16” radiator fans 3,000cfm 12v 120w digital potentiometers for adjustable speed PWM frequency=25khz if you build with these u need to use 20khz or higher because low ones will make the motor have a whiny noise

Used nylon washers and spaced the seat about a half inch feels much better than stock

sealed up the windshield , roof , back glass and tailgate used automotive weather stripping

make some jerky holsters out of some pvc sheet i had

·
Registered
Wolverine RMAX 4 XTR 1000
305 Posts
View attachment 104447 View attachment 104448 View attachment 104449 View attachment 104450 View attachment 104451 View attachment 104452
View attachment 104453
View attachment 104454
I built me a set of cooling fans not very expensive to build and welll worth the effort
Used steel frame 1/2” square tubing 3/16” lexan
16” radiator fans 3,000cfm 12v 120w digital potentiometers for adjustable speed PWM frequency=25khz if you build with these u need to use 20khz or higher because low ones will make the motor have a whiny noise

Used nylon washers and spaced the seat about a half inch feels much better than stock

sealed up the windshield , roof , back glass and tailgate used automotive weather stripping

make some jerky holsters out of some pvc sheet i had
Looking great man. True custom. What did you make the upper doors out of?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts