Discussion Starter #1
Coolant was between full and low when I purchased it 160 miles ago
Now the coolant is at the low mark
Do I have a leak
Has anyone else seen this

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have expieranced the same thing but now I have over 1000 miles now and it has not went below the low mark and I have mine since early April.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Same thing on my machine. It started midway between the two marks, dropped down after the first few hrs and it has stayed at the low mark since after my first ride. I haven't added any because I wanted to see if it dropped more, but it hasn't. So I will add more before I go out again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
What type of Coolant do you use?

·
Registered
160 Posts
its normal.. mine was down,then back up.. u know if u had a leak..sweet smell.. i found my grizzly the same way.. for some strange reason it used more coolant in the winter months..figured it be the other way round

·
Registered
52 Posts
I manufacture a coolant that does not ebb and flow out of the radiator and into the over flow bottle. It operates at 1-2 psi and lasts the life of the vehicle. Maximum temperature is 374°F.
Where can I buy your coolant & how much

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Same on mine, halfway when i first got it and it went to low. Filled it back up and 800 miles later no change from full. System just needs to be burped.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Just gauging the efficiency. Plugged radiators or partially plugged aren't uncommon and they need all the heat transfer capacity possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts