Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some relief from the mud, Mud busters finally started production on the neatest looking mud fender's for our wolverine's this week. Check it out at Mudbuster's.com. Ordering mine today as soon as I get them on and test them I'll be sure to give you all an update. Now if someone would just come up with some doors. :cool:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
not finding there site. Mudbuster's.com

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
they sure look good.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I ordered the front flaps for mine that are supposed to fit to the existing flares from new Zealand,i didn't order the back ones as they would have to be put on so as you can take the bed off,looks like the mudbuster flaps give you the option of different widths.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll be ordering the also. I hate mud all over my bike. But I love to go riding often a good rain

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
wonder if they will work with factory over fenders

Reactions: Kirk57

·
Registered
157 Posts
It looks like they would go under the factory flares. They do look mean!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is utv mudbusters.com. I think they just go under the Yamaha fender extensions I'll find out when they open and I place my order. You can get wider version for the bigger tires. :cool:

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
367 Posts
If anyone has some yamaha flares they are taking off for these let me know ... I really only want the fronts but I imagine nobody will want to sell half a set

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks like a good product. I would like to get something like this but Im sure I would end up catching it on a tree.

·
Registered
347 Posts
If anyone has some yamaha flares they are taking off for these let me know ... I really only want the fronts but I imagine nobody will want to sell half a set
TRev, you can order the flares individually on the camo model if your just wanting to get the fronts.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hay Timken the complete set in wide is $194.00 .I Think that $99.00 said starting. The great thing about these are if you tear only one up they will sell you a replacement for that one.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The mudbuster flaps will not work if you have the Yamaha fender flares you have to take those off or do serious modification I'm selling mine as soon as I get my mud Busters I'll let you guys know

·
Registered
51 Posts
Went out on wet roads today and with the Yamaha over-fenders the machine stayed mostly clean.
The problem area seems to be the stuff thrown off forward from the rear tires.
A small strip of something (in front of the rear tires) to stop that and the machine would be quite clean - relatively speaking.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is correct. :cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts