Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of u heard a clunk noise coming from the belt area when u put in gear. When I power break it you can hear it repeatedly when I get on the throttle . I took the belt cove off after reading some guys found some nuts loose. But both were tight. When I power break it with cover off I don't see anything abnormal but I don't know what to look for either. This may be unrelated but when I take off I feel a lunging like a tire is severely out of round but no problem at high speed.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Are you in high gear or low when power braking. And I would think power braking would be very destructive on the machine. Sometime taking I hear a small clunk sound after changing from high to low or low to highe. After giving it throttle but it's just the gear gear handle settleing in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In low or high doesn't matter and when I first heard it I was going from drive to Rev. I took it all part stop by dealer today and said the noise was coming from the primary but his main mechanic wouldn't be back till Thursday. So I guess it up to me until then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts