Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the Rhino, Viking, & YXZ forums all have a classified section. I was just wondering why we can't?

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
This has been brought up several times now but Admin has yet to address it that I know of... Anyone know if this is going to happen or not?

Reactions: atkbike

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Keep asking, keep replying

The more interest we show the more likely it happens.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wolfie made a funny......lol.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I think one classified section would be good enough. It could always be expanded down the road if needed. Just my opinion :)

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe a for sale and also a wanted to buy thread? But anything is a step in the right direction

·
Administrator
132 Posts
Help me out with editing this guys. Let me know if there is anything you would like included in the rules.

-Philip

Hi Folks,

Glad you stopped by our little forum and that you have something to sell. Just a couple of guidelines for classified threads. We only a few rules and they're pretty simple:

1.) Please be sure to be a member for at least 10 days and made at least 5 posts on the site before trying to post an add on the site.

After all, this classified service is for members in good standing, NOT for opportunists that just go around the net slapping ads everywhere.

2.) Your ad should be for ATV/UTV/sXs or ATV/UTV/sXs related products. Sell your non-ATV/UTV/sXs items on Ebay.

3.) Include at least one photo of the actual item you have for and an asking price. If no asking price is included, OR ad is marked as "Make me an offer", your ad will be deleted.

This also means no bidding style threads or fishing for interest threads please.

4.) Items being offered for sale are to be items of your OWN, not selling them for someone else.

5.) No thread crapping. If someone has something for sale and you don't like the price please PM them and open a discussion. Derailing a for sale to get a better price or because you feel they are crazy for asking that much is not polite.

The forum management reserves the right to remove any ad it deems unsuitable. Any deals made here are between the buyer and the seller. Whenever possible for big ticket items get as much info from both buyer and seller before money is exchanged electronically. Paypal offers some level of protection, international bank wire transfers do not.
"If the deal is to good to be true, it probably is" "If the deal is too good to pass up, make sure you as the buyer or the seller do your due diligence before you hand over money or ship product.

If you feel a post is fraudulent please report it to the moderator team to investigate.

These rules are to make this forum better for all.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
The only thing I do not like is #2. I think it should only be Wolverine related items. If someone wants to sell RZR parts then go sell it on the RZR forum or elsewhere. Gun racks, radios, lights, and other unicersal items that you can install or be used on the Wolverine I think would be just fine but why clog up this "Wolverine Classified" section with a bunch of unrelated crap... just my 2 pennies :)

·
Administrator
132 Posts
Maybe a for sale and also a wanted to buy thread? But anything is a step in the right direction
We can add prefixes so when you post an add you have to pick FS, WTB, WTT, FREE etc.

This will help to scan things when looking though the list.

-Philip

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Are you only going to allow only non commercial items?

If you do choose to allow commercial items to be advertised I would think by paid vendors only and that they should have their own section.

Just don't want it to become a moderators nightmare.

I like where you are going with this!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.