Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a formal introduction to the Mod/Admin team. My name is Phil and I work for Verticalscope.com, the same people that run ATV.com. We just recently acquired wolverineforums.com so I will be the one working behind the curtains here to keep the lights on. Continuity is important to us so I am certainly not going to be making any major changes to how you like to run things. We are mostly interested in working to support you all as well as make your day to day on the site easier.

Over the next few days you will notice me around the site and as well as members of our support team. While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work. I will be working closely with you all on ways we can help improve the order of things here so you can spend less time feeling like you are working on the site and more time engaging the membership.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can. I will be making an introduction to the community in a few hours as well but wanted you all to know first.

-Philip

·
Banned
420 Posts
Welcome aboard sir. Hopefully under new management there might be a little more tolerance for members opinions and a lot less censorship by bias admin/ moderators.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please introduce the rest of your moderator team (backgrounds are good too), it's always nice to know who folks are.

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard sir. Hopefully under new management there might be a little more tolerance for members opinions and a lot less censorship by bias admin/ moderators.
I am not much for censorship but I am even less tolerant of people who refuse to follow rules or attack others.
-Philip

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum. Please introduce the rest of your moderator team (backgrounds are good too), it's always nice to know who folks are.
The same team you had is mostly who you will still see on the board day to day. I am here helping with the technical end of things for the most part. The support team I work with will be using this account so you might see posts from others with this account but usually means they are trying to fix or upgrade stuff here.
-Philip

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Keep us informed on changes and upgrades. This is still a young forum and hopefully grows into an excellent place like Grizzly Central is for Yamaha ATV's. On GC it's all about helping each other and friendly ribbing over what's the "best tire" and "best oil" threads.

Reactions: All out

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep us informed on changes and upgrades. This is still a young forum and hopefully grows into an excellent place like Grizzly Central is for Yamaha ATV's. On GC it's all about helping each other and friendly ribbing over what's the "best tire" and "best oil" threads.
Please keep me informed on what you want too! Next week we will be adding a helpdesk forum. This is not a major change just one more forum that is here for helping with technical forum questions. Not help with your machine but help with your account.
-Philip

·
Banned
420 Posts
I am not much for censorship but I am even less tolerant of people who refuse to follow rules or attack others.
-Philip
I fully understand that sir and will be cautious with my words. That being said I don't think vendors should be posting videos attacking people. Even worse videos showing customer invoices. That to me is totally out of bounds and most certainly unprofessional. I would think you would agree with that. And yes that did happen.

·
Engineer
1,807 Posts

·
Banned
504 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
If you don't agree with someone or dispute their findings then you are a troll.
And now it has come to I'm telling dad.

Seriously ?

·
Banned
420 Posts
I got my time out already and have cautiously chosen my words, but maybe some still wish they are never questioned and want to be agreed with on all their opinions.
Sorry life just isn't that way in the real world.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Also I believe since my time out I have posted no insults toward you or your friend HW. Maybe towards viker but hey he deserves it.

·
Banned
420 Posts
I can agree with that. So here's the deal and how I got started. A certain vendor poat videos laced with insults against a competitor thinking this will help sell his product. Just kinda in your face stuff. I happen to like that competitor's product so it set me off. Then his buddy jumps in with a few of his own jabs. So I say bs I'm gonna jump in and that's not tolerated for some reason. Yes I was probably a little harsh but provoked. Priorvto that no issues. So I do agree with you but let's make across the board not and be bias.

On another note I am going to order my Superatv lift and was wondering what you had to pay.

Also they seem to be a vendor that just post their product and let's it sell on it's own merits. Just saying. And hopefully you somewhat agree with just some of what I've had to say.

Thanks,
BDD

1 - 20 of 21 Posts