Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed while hauling the center storage box lid likes to fly open, then allowing stuff to fly out.

My simple fix for hauling:

·
Registered
718 Posts
I noticed that with mine. Just when you close it make sure you push the latch forward, since then no problems
I had the same issue. First time I took mine down the road it flew open and ever since I make sure to push the latch forward and it hasn't come open since.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL my latch must be broken then. I hate plastic latches.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine too, but if that's the worst problem I have, I can deal with it. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea i had the same problem, i was carrying it back to the dealer cause the driver side radiator hose was leaking from between the two plys, coming from around cords in the hose (must have had a hole in the inner ply, rare huh) but anyhow the center lid came open i stopped twice to close it but it ended up rubbing the two bolt heads that hold the cage together behind it, kinda dug into it a little. So they put a new hose and a new console lid assembly on it. They do not come with the warning stickers on them so they put a Pro Yamaha sticker on it :D The new latch seems way better than the first one, i dont even know if it worked. It had 3 hrs on it at the time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.