Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I do not believe so, I posted pics right off the bat when I joined.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cryplan, id have to say the things i like most about the wolvy (and remember i had the viking) are suspension, seats, quietness, lack of vibration, and i really like the door latches. the only thing i dislike is the stupid roof and how it doesnt line up with windshield and rain comes through, and how the gutter system pours water on your leg while driving. that one drives me batshit crazy!) id like to kick the guy who came up with that concept right in the sack! and the couldve made the console lid a tad beefier but other than that i am completely satisfied with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just rememberd on more thing i dont like, that darn clicking sound from the seat belt mounts. i tried taking them off cuz i was going to put hose washers in there like i did on my viking but i cant break the bolts loose! even tried heating them a bit but they wont budge

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heres the wolvy still at the dealers. getting folding windshield and vinyl rear window installed and swapping the stock wheels and tires for the 28in. mega mayhems on 14in. sti hd4 wheels

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.