Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was watching a video by Big Pine Sports and noticed a windshield that I liked. Unfortunately, I can’t make out the manufacturer. I’ve attached a pic of the windshield, can someone help me identify it?

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 SE
89 Posts
I'm not sure which windshield it is but check you the big pine motorsports YouTube channel. I think I recall watching a Video of Jared showing that particular windshield off. I want to say it's a emp but I can't say for certain.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
1,857 Posts
Thats a USA Windshield. It says USA right by the passenger side vent. I believe Jared at Big Pine Sports can get them.

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
Hi,

I was watching a video by Big Pine Sports and noticed a windshield that I liked. Unfortunately, I can’t make out the manufacturer. I’ve attached a pic of the windshield, can someone help me identify it?

View attachment 94080
I like the extreme metal products one better.....it has vents and a manual windshield wiper. Looks very similar.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
1,857 Posts
I like the extreme metal products one better.....it has vents and a manual windshield wiper. Looks very similar.
Oh definitely. I went with the EMP on mine. Love it. The wiper's been fun. And better looking too. IMO anyway.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
1,857 Posts
With the vents open, how much air do you get through and around it?
It's been winter and I've been riding in the snow so I have never ran it with them open yet. Honestly I probably will never open them. I ran the full poly in my X4 and loved having the full window. The cage was so large it still got plenty of air flow and my RMAX4 is similar so far. Plus I ride in high altitude mountain terrain where it isn't crazy hot most of the time. We'll see though later this summer.

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
It's been winter and I've been riding in the snow so I have never ran it with them open yet. Honestly I probably will never open them. I ran the full poly in my X4 and loved having the full window. The cage was so large it still got plenty of air flow and my RMAX4 is similar so far. Plus I ride in high altitude mountain terrain where it isn't crazy hot most of the time. We'll see though later this summer.
I figured that might be the case. Having a windshield wiper and not having to worry about scratching it would definitely be a BIG plus.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This one has vents and spots for 2 wipers. Sxswindshields.com Fred Moyer. Great Great guy. I think they are using utv801.com now. I got mine within a week. Love this windshield.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
1,857 Posts
This one has vents and spots for 2 wipers. Sxswindshields.com Fred Moyer. Great Great guy. I think they are using utv801.com now. I got mine within a week. Love this windshield.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Same with the Alpha windshield but they want almost $600 for theirs and you have to pay extra to get the wipers on top of that plus shipping. The EMP is only $459 and comes with the wiper and has free shipping. IMO the EMP is better looking too. Other brands all seem to have just a rectangular shaped piece of glass where the EMP has a unique shape that really compliments the RMAX's cage and front end styling.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lets talk about the turn signal kit. Ryco does not seem to offer a RMAX kit. Did they retrofit a X2/X4 kit? Where is the post that you found this picture?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Lets talk about the turn signal kit. Ryco does not seem to offer a RMAX kit. Did they retrofit a X2/X4 kit? Where is the post that you found this picture?
They do offer the kit. I think they added a different wire connector but I can't remember
I think they just offer 1 kit and it works for both.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've been looking at the Ryco kit and they list it as being for the RMAX.
where can I find this information and consider a purchase? I can't find their web site. I found something on facebook where they had a product sheet of "all products" and RMAX was not listed. They also had a link to their Ebay store but no RMAX stuff there either.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had found that website but I thought it was a reseller, not he manufcturer. I still see nothing for RMAX on website. Guess I'll call. Thanks for info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts