Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my wife and I went by our local dealer today, just looking at tires and helmets, and they know me by name, ive bought 5 machines from them in the past, they had a cam-am in there that just had been delivered it was a cammander and was a platinum silver color, that thing had EVERYTHING on it,(now im not compareing how dependable one is cause I don't know nothing about them, some say they the best some they they stay in the shop, people knock Polaris hard on here ive owned 4 rangers with 0 issues)getting back to point, this thing come factory built in stereo with remote, 2 front dash speakers and rear pods and it had to have had a amp cause it sounded so good, had a built in dash garmin montana gps touch screen, winch was on factory dash toggles, had full roof(4 seater machine I forgot to mention) and the roof had a sunroof/skylight in it, rear window screen, front window wind visor, under door skid nerf bars, beautiful wheels and tires, it was loaded, but it was 21000.00, wife had to get me outta there cam.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have been told that some of the model had trannys that were not so good. There are lots of can ams around here, popular due to power offerings, many break, but they are also pushed hard by the owners. I would say the amount of people that abuse the machine is higher in that crowd from what I see just due to the nature of the machine (and the crowd of course).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was not in the market for one no way, but was very pleased with how it was decked out. but if you enjoy building them like I do, theres no need of buying one of these cause its got it:cool:, heck a sun roof , made me wanna come home and install one in my wolverine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts