Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
I was thinking about this earlier there isn't a whole lot of colored plastic on this machine and for a $600 dollar option couldn't it possibly be cheaper to get a green or blue one and just get it wrapped in camo. I'm not sure how much it would cost but I wouldn't think it would be more than $600 and you could get whatever camo pattern you wanted.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
my feelings also. 600 bucks is too much especially since the colored plastic on the machine is minimal.

even the pioneer 500 cost $600 for the camo and there is very little colored plastic on it. mine was red but I was going to plastic dip to something not as visible in the woods.

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
If it comes with the fender flares it might be worth it. I think those are like $140. I'd just check with the dealer to make sure they're included, they show a lot of accessories in those pictures.

·
Registered
718 Posts
The dealer I am buying mine from got a blue and green EPS last month, blue (the one I'm getting) and green non EPS this month, and will get his first camp either late this month or next month.

·
Registered
71 Posts
hxxp://www.yamaha-motor.eu/baltic/products/side-by-side/leisure/wolverine-r.aspx?view=featurestechspecs

On the EU site it lists the over fenders as standard on the CAMO models, so mine better come with them :) Every picture has them on the CAMO but you would think their marketing people would do a better job of putting it on their US/Canada websites.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Apparently my camo one showed up at the dealer yesterday, won't know anymore until I go north this weekend to hopefully pick it up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I Picked mine up today and I can confirm camo does come with the over fenders 100%. Dealer got 2 of them in still has one left.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If it comes with the fender flares it might be worth it. I think those are like $140. I'd just check with the dealer to make sure they're included, they show a lot of accessories in those pictures.
Camo does come with fender flares. I have the camo one I like it, I just noticed this morning on yamaha canada website they have body wraps availible.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
What I was thinking too when I bought the green. Get full camo wrap and when it gets to beat up. I'll rip it off and voila New plastic :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in central Wyoming and cannot buy a camo wolverine!!!
very frustrating is anyone else having this problem?
I have been trying to get one for 2 months, my dealer tells me they just now are able to order camo so who knows how long I will wait now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts