Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000,
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m from Oakdale CA, is there any other owners in CA. Looking for new areas to ride and groups. List location your from and any trips coming up. We have road PiPi valley, USFS road off 120, and Nevada City. Have a trip to highway 80 coming up in July.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Wally,
I’m from Oakley I was heading up to La Porte up by little Grass Valley res. But that was canceled. Some nice trails up that way.

·
Registered
333 Posts
From Placer County here. I ride up in the Rubicon area all the time. Many trails in the El Dorado National Forest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reno here but spend a lot of time in Grass Valley. Lots of great trails but some are difficult to access via residential areas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
JackGray
I live in Browns Valley about 25 minutes from grass valley, where do you ride around here? I see people going up Marysville rd all the time but not sure where they are going. Would love to find out where to go I have no clue. Picking up a rmax 4 early next week .

Have any of you ridden in camptonville or the River rest resort area in Washington? Looks really nice in the pictures.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000,
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
River Rest Resort is a awesome place. We went in April this year. Full hook ups for the RVs and Trailers and right on the river. You can ride out of camp and hit Forest Service roads for miles. Very clean, every spot was full on the weekend. We did not make it to any of the lakes in the area due to snow level.

·
Registered
7 Posts
River Rest Resort is a awesome place. We went in April this year. Full hook ups for the RVs and Trailers and right on the river. You can ride out of camp and hit Forest Service roads for miles. Very clean, every spot was full on the weekend. We did not make it to any of the lakes in the area due to snow level.
Ya I read some reviews it looks good. Can you go there just for the day? Is there a place to park for just day use? That seems to be the dilemma, finding out where staging area's are so you dont waste hours just figuring out where to park haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was wondering if anyone has gone out around Washington Ca. and where did you stage your truck. I no off river rest resort but was looking for something day use with out fees to take off from.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts