Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a steel and glass cab available for the vikng,hoping they make something other than the soft cab for the wolverine before winter.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Defender cabs makes nice cabs for UTVs. I've seen one of theirs on a Wilcat 1000.
They are getting one ready for the Wolverine. Best thing for me is they are local so have to check them out soon since I want a full cab before winter.
UTV cabs - DefenderCab

·
Registered
211 Posts
I see a steel and glass cab available for the vikng,hoping they make something other than the soft cab for the wolverine before winter.
I wonder how one could go about installing a heater. I saw a post on a Viking forum where they installed one under the driver seat, but I don't know if you could pull that off in the Wolverine.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder how one could go about installing a heater. I saw a post on a Viking forum where they installed one under the driver seat, but I don't know if you could pull that off in the Wolverine.
I haven't really looked for a place yet,i might just vent the counsel and let the radiator heat in

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Defender cabs makes nice cabs for UTVs. I've seen one of theirs on a Wilcat 1000.
They are getting one ready for the Wolverine. Best thing for me is they are local so have to check them out soon since I want a full cab before winter.
UTV cabs - DefenderCab
talked with fellow at defender cabs yesterday and he said cab for the wolverine is in the works and will have to purchase from a dealer.

·
Registered
109 Posts
There is a lot of room under the drivers seat. I just installed the underseat storage compartment in mine and will post pics later but if you could mount under the seat the rear of the floor pan could be vented for the heat to come thru. The rear of the floor pan turns up to the seat and there is nothing behind it. Maybe at least 12" x 10" space.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts