Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where the Brandon thread went? Admins don't trust us enough to discuss current events in a relatively calm manner?

I don't necessarily want to start that pig hugging discussion again just don't like having to tip toe around wondering if I might offend someone.

OTA

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
621 Posts
👍 Easy to find if you forget by just typing it in the search bar.

·
Super Moderator
555 Posts
There are spies out there that check forums for specific subjects or words and use that information for their own causes, some good, some not so good.
The Off Topic section can only be seen by members so a visitor can't get information from that section. Most of these people won't go to the trouble of becoming a member to check out our members political leanings.

If you set your favorites to use the New posts thread as home you will see every new post and that section will show up. Less work, no searching.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 Base
52 Posts
I’m all for people having an opinion and being able to express it but this hardly seems like the place. There are tons of Internet forums and websites dedicated to this material.

Why would you WANT to use an off road vehicle forum to discuss politics anyway? It’d be no different from coming here to discuss hair style or fashion. Fine topics but not the purpose. Not being critical just doesn’t make sense to me.

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine X2 XT-R
527 Posts
I’m all for people having an opinion and being able to express it but this hardly seems like the place. There are tons of Internet forums and websites dedicated to this material.

Why would you WANT to use an off road vehicle forum to discuss politics anyway? It’d be no different from coming here to discuss hair style or fashion. Fine topics but not the purpose. Not being critical just doesn’t make sense to me.
Why discuss it here? It's easy, due to FJB gas is more expensive, parts are more expensive, parts and accessories are on inter-galactic back order everywhere. It affects motorsports in every way, that's why.

·
Registered
2021 X4 -2021 Kodiak 700- and 2 2021 PW50's
573 Posts
We discuss it because.......FJB

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
647 Posts
Why discuss it here? It's easy, due to FJB gas is more expensive, parts are more expensive, parts and accessories are on inter-galactic back order everywhere. It affects motorsports in every way, that's why.
Well said 😉

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

Off Topic is pretty much a place to chat as one would on the trail...not that any of us discuss Brandon on the trail like that...

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
562 Posts

I guess you could say , elections have consequences. That is why we utilize our God given and constitutionally protected RIGHT to speak freely and express our views openly for others to hear.

The Reason our country is where it is today is because of PC censorship , which morphed into a totalitarianism dictatorship of all MSM.
They use the dumb , and easily convinced "victims" to attack any and all conservative values.
They purposely attack with a one sided liberal agenda that is based soley on communism and the breakdown of traditional family unit. All to weaken us to the point of giving up our guns , and losing our Freedom.
and
"By 2030 you will own nothing , and BE happy"

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
562 Posts
just don't like having to tip toe around wondering if I might offend someone.

OTA
It seems the moderators on this forum understand the difference between free speech and personal attacks. I have to say bravo to them for doing so ! 👏

Offending someone is not the same as intentionally ridiculing and personally attacking them. Imo.
so
Go ahead and offend me ! I dare ya 😉

·
Registered
2021 X4 -2021 Kodiak 700- and 2 2021 PW50's
573 Posts
Off Topic is pretty much a place to chat as one would on the trail...not that any of us discuss Brandon on the trail like that...
Yeah nothing but respect from me towards Brandon out on the trail...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts