Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a yamaha part number for the 1/8" tribulb blind rivets that are used to
secure the soft enclosure snaps to the body panel on my x4. My installation went well but
one of the rivets didn't seat correctly so the snap was loose on the panel. I would like to replace it
but I can't find a parts break down on the enclosure kit which is Part Number: BG4K81C0V000

If anyone has an aftermarket rivet that would work, I would appreciate that information as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
When I replaced the glue on snaps with riveted snaps for my sxsenclosures soft enclosure I used #121673 from Sailrite.com here. For the rivets I used AD44ALS which are 1/8" aluminum rivets that have a large expansion so they won't pull through plastic. I bought them off Amazon but the link is dead now. Google AD44ALS and you'll find them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I replaced the glue on snaps with riveted snaps for my sxsenclosures soft enclosure I used #121673 from Sailrite.com here. For the rivets I used AD44ALS which are 1/8" aluminum rivets that have a large expansion so they won't pull through plastic. I bought them off Amazon but the link is dead now. Google AD44ALS and you'll find them.
Thank you. Yeah, it looks they are hard to find in stock but at least I have a part number/type to look for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.